Welcome! I'm thrilled you're here.
I'm Evita, a Registered Dietitian. I work with individuals newly diagnosed or living with type 2 diabetes, heart disease, psychiatric illness, or disordered eating across the spectrum (with or without a formal eating disorder diagnosis). A health situation, abnormal blood work, or diagnosis can be stressful but I can help make nutrition and eating easy to understand, nourishing, and most of all, fun and delicious!
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics at Acadia University.
- Professional Master’s Diploma in Dietetics from Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University).
- Acute hospital care: Extensive experience over several years in renal disease, diabetes, psychiatric illness, heart disease, HIV+ management, and intensive care.
- Completed Eating Disorder Education for Registered Dietitians.
I provide inclusive, practical, non-judgemental counselling and guidance that respects your beliefs, culture, traditions, favourite foods, and lifestyle.
I'm excited to work with you. Let's get started!
In the Media
- CP24 News: Maximizing Your Grocery Budget
- Dietitians in Canada: Food Justice Lens In Practice
- Dietitian Success Podcast: Integrating Meal Planning Into Practice
- HuffPost: Toronto Dietitian Shares How To Save Money On Groceries
- Molenda Podcast: Food Insecurity In Your Community
- Nutrition Connections: COVID-19 & Food Security Rates
- HuffPost: How To Budget For Groceries
How it works.
Book your free 15-minute consult.
Use my contact form or email me to tell me about you, your nutrition goals and concerns, and the type of service you are looking for. I'll be in touch promptly to book a date and time for our virtual consult. If we're a good fit, we will pick the perfect package and get started.
Get expert advice.
I can't wait to get to know you and start working together. You will receive continuous support from me as requested and I will make sure you get the most from your plan.
Let's work together.